New Book: Corporate Wellness: Management and Evaluation Toolkit
I am glad to announce that this toolkit was
just published and is available for your review and potential use at:
It contains material related to
occupational stress and corporate wellness.
1. A set of management improvement plans (with over 72 actions).
2. A stress policy.
3. Several stress performance measures.
4. Occupational Stress Audit Evaluation Questionnaires (Four audit
questionnaires with over 87 questions to evaluate the stress level of people at
all levels of your company, in terms of: Personal Happiness; Personal Stress; etc.).
5. Corporate Wellness Audit
Questionnaires (18 audit questionnaires with over 90 questions to evaluate the
Corporate Wellness of your company, in terms of: Tone at the Top; Understanding
of the organization by the board; Operational philosophy; etc.).
6. Over 72 improvement actions.
7. An evaluation method that calculates an index for the person or entity
taking going through the evaluation questions.
You may also check out the following documents for
your business use.
Auditing and Improving Business Performance
Audit Report Model and Sample
John Kyriazoglou, CICA, B.A
(Hon-University of Toronto),
Business Thinker, Consultant and Author
of several books